Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
We are seeking Group Facilitators with experience working with individuals in an outpatient setting who have a mental health diagnoses, including severe mental illnesses. As a specialized therapist with our program, Group Facilitators lead in-person group psychotherapy sessions using appropriate treatment modalities, such as CBT, DBT, and ACT, as well as help clients develop mindfulness and coping skills to manage their mental health symptoms and prevent relapses. Therapists will also dive in one-on-one with clients to provide more personal support.
- Create individualized treatment plans for each client
- Communicate with the treatment team to report client’s progress, needs, and concerns.
- Develop working relationships with leaders in community resource groups, representing LAT at meetings and events.
- Maintain accurate and timely records.
- Provide positive and professional communication when interacting with clients, families, physicians, fellow employees, referral resources, and service agencies.
- Adhere to all department/agency policies.
- Adhere to all facility and licensing standards
Get In Touch
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch
Let Us Help You
At LAT, we’re dedicated to providing every individual with the highest level of care and support possible, and you can trust the results-driven, evidence-based methods our program is built on. Our clinic has successfully helped thousands of people just like you and your loved ones get their lives on track for the last 40 years, and that’s a record you can rely on. Our model of outpatient treatment and rehabilitation is among the best and most successful in the industry.
Our team’s experience and expertise are informed by a combined 160+ years of clinical practice, so no matter how big or small the problem is, you can count on us to provide the care you need. Schedule a meeting with our Clinical Team today, and let us show you why we’re the right choice for you!
We will help you make the right choices about treatment to get back on track.