We are seeking a masters level Outreach Clinical Social Worker to join our team! In this role, you will coordinate and provide case management and community support for clients in their homes and communities. Services are provided in accordance with the LAT philosophy, mission, standards, policies, and procedures.
- Make home/community/school visits depending on the client’s needs.
- Create individualized treatment plans for each client
- Communicate with the treatment team to report client’s progress, needs, and concerns.
- Provide support in the home and community, including crisis intervention, structured weekly schedule, and short-term and long-term goals.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of referral resources in the community.
- Develop working relationships with leaders in community resource groups, representing LAT at meetings and events.
- Maintain accurate and timely records.
- Provide positive and professional communication when interacting with clients, families, physicians, fellow employees, referral resources, and service agencies.
- Adhere to all department/agency policies.
- Adhere to all facility and licensing standards
Get In Touch
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch
Let Us Help You
At LAT, we’re dedicated to providing every individual with the highest level of care and support possible, and you can trust the results-driven, evidence-based methods our program is built on. Our clinic has successfully helped thousands of people just like you and your loved ones get their lives on track for the last 40 years, and that’s a record you can rely on. Our model of outpatient treatment and rehabilitation is among the best and most successful in the industry.
Our team’s experience and expertise are informed by a combined 160+ years of clinical practice, so no matter how big or small the problem is, you can count on us to provide the care you need. Schedule a meeting with our Clinical Team today, and let us show you why we’re the right choice for you!
We will help you make the right choices about treatment to get back on track.